QuSmart™ Cyberstorage: Perfect Secrecy
Quantum Proof Next Generation Secure Cloud Data Storage and Sharing
QuSmart™ Cyberstorage seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Entra (Microsoft 365), which controls enforced MFA, Verified ID, user roles, data leak policies, and mapping where information can be shared and stored. You create your Security Groups for the QuSmart™ Ecosystem in Microsoft Entra. You control and keep the Zero Trust Architecture, RBAC, compliance, and policies set by your company through Microsoft Entra.
Actively Stop Ransomware, Malware, and Bit Flip Attacks in Real Time.
QuSmart™ Cyberstorage represents a groundbreaking paradigm shift in data storage and sharing—an AI-defined solution fortified with perfect secrecy, quantum-proof encryption, integrated advanced security, and uncompromising compliance features.
To empower every organization with the highest level of next-generation data protection, QuSmart™ Cyberstorage adheres to NSA standards and reduces the attack surface by eliminating the need for PQC, QKD, and key management. QuSmart™ Cyberstorage is the pioneer in delivering the only commercially viable-affordable, accessible and adaptable- active quantum-proof safeguarding for structured and unstructured data.
Secure by Design and Secure by Default Features:
sonKsuru’s patent-pending QuSmart™ Cyberstorage includes our Titanium™ Engine for perfect secrecy and quantum-proof security for streaming data, data in transit, and data at rest. The Titanium™ Engine can include AES 256 or CNSA 2.0 post-quantum cryptography (PQC) for compliance needs. The Titanium™ Engine will change these quantum-resistant algorithms into quantum-proof, perfect secrecy. Learn more about our Secure by Design and Secure by Default approach.
- Ransomware protection with immutable backup functionality
- Software Defined Private Storage
- Malware protection
- SQL injection protection
- Bit Flip protection
- Remote Code Execution Protection
- Meets the new Commercial National Security Algorithm Suite CNSA 2.0 to protect against Quantum Computing
- QuSmart™ Cyberstorage eliminates the need for expensive key management
- QuSmart™ Cyberstorage removes the need to pass keys
- QuSmart™ Cyberstorage is quantum-proof and eliminates the need for setting up crypto agility
- Easy Integration with existing Microsoft Security solutions: Microsoft Entra, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Microsoft Sentinel, and your AZURE Cloud, Google Cloud, or AWS Cloud
Gartner 2023 Cyberstorage Trends Report:
- By 2028, 100% of the storage products will include cyberstorage capabilities focused on active defense beyond recovery from cyber events, from 10% in early 2023.
- Modern unstructured data storage solutions can enable better business insights and analytics workflows, among other benefits, by supporting both file and object services on a single platform, a global namespace, and metadata-based data categorization.
Our QuSmart™ Cyberstorage and our Titanium™ Engine are for when “NOTHING”…… matters. Hackers get nothing and see nothing.
QuSmart™ Cyberstorage: Advanced Security and Flexibility in Cloud Storage
Cyberstorage marks a pivotal milestone in the evolution of data storage, necessitated by the increasingly complex cybersecurity landscape. The escalation in ransomware attacks presents substantial risks to business operations and revenues and has profound implications for personal safety and national security. Attacks on healthcare facilities exemplify this and extend to the financial sector, where banks have also been targeted, jeopardizing critical financial infrastructure and consumer trust. The comprehensive protection offered by Cyberstorage is thus not just a technological advancement but a crucial step in safeguarding diverse and essential aspects of modern society.
What is the difference between Cyberstorage versus Cloud Storage?
Cyberstorage and cloud storage represent two different methodologies in data storage, each with distinct focuses and features. While both are used for storing data, their approaches vary significantly. Cyberstorage specifically refers to a method that prioritizes security in data storage. Its primary focus is on actively safeguarding data from threats like ransomware. This approach goes beyond simple storage; it involves comprehensive measures to secure data and reduce the likelihood of cyber attacks.
What is the difference between QuSmart Cyberstorage and other cyberstorage companies?
Your data is sent and stored in perfect secrecy. sonKsuru is the only company that has created an end-to-end perfect secrecy environment solution that includes real-time data streaming, along with data in transit and data at rest. Our patent pending technology is a game changer.